WELCOME TO OUR 67th ANNUAL SHOW
The Show Society was established in the year 1955 as the “Paroo Show Society” and continued through to 1956 as such, with the Late Mr A.R. Taylor as President, the Late Mr F.G Schmidt as Patron and Mr R.R. Henzell Secretary.
The following year “The Cunnamulla and District Show Society” was founded and incorporated in 1991 as “The Cunnamulla and District Show Society Inc.”. The societies have been fortunate to have had the services of the Presidents and Patrons which can be viewed in our archives at the secretaries office.